Bright and Spacious 4BR/3FB split level colonial including large family room with fireplace/insert on walk out level and side entrance, great for Home Office. Immaculate and Move In Ready for Early Spring. Tastefully Renovated Cherry Cabinet Kitchen with Skylight, under cabinet accent lighting, attractive counter tops and modern dark finish SS look appliances with gorgeous large floor tiles. Extra wide opening with breakfast bar to dining room and sliding glass doors to rear enclosed 3 season jalousie window screened porch overlooking huge rear fenced yard (playground equipment can convey). 2 bathrooms fully renovated and 1 expanded for todays living. Well maintained warm hardwoods throughout main living and bedroom levels! Deep garage with workshop area plus vehicle/storage and additional carport space in rear in addition to front/side off street parking. Make this home your own today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, Split Level
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,750 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Insert.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Enclosed, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Full, Chain Link, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price