Located in historic Sandy Spring, this original Winchester model home showcases upgraded features including beautiful hardwood floors, finished basement, custom cabinetry, and crown molding. 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, this home is perfect for a growing family. A large master bedroom and on-suite master bath with custom cabinetry makes for plenty of storage space. The library on the main floor with custom built-in book shelves is perfect for a home office. The main floor features a gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, plenty of cabinet space, and a spacious breakfast nook that leads out to a deck. The home's open layout and 9ft ceilings make this property a place you will want to call home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
4,441 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Auburn Village At Sandy Spring
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven Built-in, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Double Pane
- 2+ Access Exits J, Ramp - Main Level.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Sprinkler System, Recessed Lights, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price