Mid-century modern gem in beautiful, convenient Kensington! Expanded, renovated and bright, this 4 bed, 3 full bath MCM bi-level has so much to love. Featuring vaulted ceilings with exposed ridge beam, fully renovated kitchen (2016) with tons of cabinetry and counter space, spacious primary bedroom suite (2016) with beautiful bath and large closets, 2 additional fully renovated bathrooms (2016), double-pane low-E windows throughout (2016), hardwood floors on upper level and new carpet & LVP (2021) on lower level, covered front porch leading to tiled foyer with large closet (2013), covered rear patio (2016) overlooking spacious back yard, landscaped front garden with stone terracing and retaining wall (2013), and recent HVAC (2013) and hot water heater (2013). Steps to Rock Creek Park and grocery stores, shops & restaurants in Town of Kensington. Close to NIH, Metro, MARC, Strathmore Hall, Costco & 495. This one is a winner; don't miss it!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Bi-Level
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,200 sq. ft
Rock Creek Palisades
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Casement, Screened
- Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price