Absolutely charming 3BR/2.5BA Cape Cod located on the tree-lined streets of Saybrooke in the City of Gaithersburg. Abundant windows allow tons of natural light to illuminate the home. Hardwood floors span throughout the living room, dining room, & main level flex space that makes for a great office, playroom, or hobby room. The kitchen & all 2.5 baths were recently updated with sparkling quartz countertops, glass linear mosaic backsplash & gray wood grain cabinetry. Three bedrooms upstairs to include the primary suite with walk-in closet & ensuite full bath. Sprawling unfinished basement awaits your personal touch to build out exactly to your liking. Fully fenced rear yard and detached garage complete this home. Enjoy the community pool, tennis courts, and tot lot exclusively for the Saybrooke residents, or take a stroll to Kelly Park, a 27-acre City park adjacent to the community. This community is located just minutes from Shady Grove Metro and the MARC train station for fast and convenient access to downtown Washington D.C.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
City of Gaithersburg
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,664 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Full, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard. Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price