Bright and Spacious 2nd floor Kentlands condominium in fabulous location. Move in ready, two bedroom, two bathroom, split bedroom floor plan with the Owners bedroom having a large walk in closet, soaking tub and separate shower. Versatile dining room/office which can be turned into a third bedroom. Large light filled rooms with a fireplace in the living room and access to a covered balcony facing the woods. Upgraded hardwood floors and freshly painted, in unit washer/dryer and great closet space, with new replacement windows and new HVAC unit in 2015. Assigned parking with ample guest parking nearby. Convenient to all Kentlands amenities such as the huge pool, multiple tennis and basketball courts, the Kentlands mansion, clubhouse and more! So close to the movie theaters, Giant, Whole Foods, in addition to many other stores and restaurants nearby. Only minutes to i270, 370, Lifetime Fitness luxury health club, CROWN, Target, Rio and much, much more!
Condo, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,233 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Office
- Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Washer, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price