Welcome to Heritage Green Condominiums and this beautifully situated 1 BR/1 BA corner unit condo with den with closet and wood-burning fireplace that could be a 2nd bedroom or office, in unit laundry and assigned parking in scenic Germantown! FEATURES &AMENITIES Expansive floor plan with 1 bedroom, 1 full bath and den with wood-burning fireplace Foyer entrance step-down with double- door guest closet with organizers Living room and dining room with sun-filled glass slider to balcony, plush new carpeting floor, chair rail molding, freshly painted walls, and ceiling fan Gleaming kitchen with abundant counter and cabinets and walk-through from dining room to den Den with pocket door from kitchen; closet and window to balcony features a wood- burning fireplace and French doors to the living room; could be used as a den, office, or second bedroom Primary bedroom features both walk-in and double-door closets, as well as a separate dressing vanity with sink and en suite full bath Bath boasts ceramic tile and double-door entry Separate laundry in unit with storage shelving Extra storage on lower level Newer HVAC (2020), newly carpeted and freshly painted (2023) The condo fee includes the following: one assigned parking space as well as abundant visitor parking, water, sewer, trash. Amenities include: sparkling pools, tot lots and playgrounds, tennis, basketball and community center in well- maintained community near commuter routes, shopping, and schools
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,004 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Stove, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price