This one is a Germantown hidden gem. Lovely split-level single-family home with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. House in a very good condition! Granite countertops, white kitchen cabinets with decorative glass doors, and lighting are just a few of the features. Beautiful dark hardwood floors throughout all three levels, as well as a new carpet in the basement. The basement can be used as a family room or converted into a fifth bedroom with its own entrance. The roof and gutters are less than three years old. This home has been meticulously maintained by the owners for over 30 years and is in move-in condition. It has a newer washer and dryer with plenty of storage, large backyard and deck, two sheds, one of which is a workshop for your handyman, and, best of all, no HOA fees! Milestone Shopping Center, restaurants, Montgomery College, and I-270 are all within a mile.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, Bi-Level
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
Septic Pump, Public Sewer
2,056 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Cable TV, Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Insulated, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price