Welcome to this super bright and cozy home in desirable Kensington View â priced to sell! Tons of updates in the last month! This home offers a superb location and amazing space - enjoy the front patio and garden in the backyard is phenomenal! This 4 Bedroom, 2 baths, reverse Split Level Colonial has all the bells and whistles â a fully updated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gleaming hardwood floors throughout, updated baths, updated systems, and energy-efficient home. The backyard is inviting with gardens and lots of space for play and hosting. The location is incredible - close to everything, yet away from it all on a quiet, two-block End Street. Incredibly peaceful slate stone terrace. Strolling distance to Wheaton Metro and Westfield Mall. Easy access to Washington DC, Rockville, and Baltimore. Convenience and location. Kensington address and Metro/Mall convenience. Thirty-five civilized minutes to Downtown Washington or to ANY of three Washington Metropolitan Area Airports. Commuters delight!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,783 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price